Fun Daily Themes
Games & Challenges
Gymnastics & Tumbling
Open Gym & Obstacle Courses
Bring Your Own Lunch
Wear Comfortable Clothing
Bring Change of Clothing
Ages 4- 12
Monday – Friday
8AM – 9AM Drop Off
9AM – 4PM Camp Activities
4PM – 6PM Pick Up
To Be Determined
CAMP HOURS: 9 am – 3 pm.
Morning extended care AM begins at 7:30am.
Afternoon extended care PM 3:00 – 6:00pm.
1. Morning and Afternoon extended care SHOULD be reserved in advance. Same day extended care requests can not be guaranteed. If space is available for afternoon care, the cost will be $20.00 per child.
2. Membership Fee is required if and when more than 5 days of camp(per child) have been booked.
$50 Per Child. $100 Family Max
3. How old can children be for Camp? Ages 3 – 12 (3 year olds must be potty trained, please)
4. My child is 5, should he/she enroll in Preschool Camp or Big Camp? If your child had completed Kindergarten or will be entering Kindergarten, we recommend BIG CAMP. If your child is still in pre-K, we recommend Preschool Camp. Only the camp director can approve a Preschool Camper to move to Big Camp.
Preschool Campers will NOT swim in the pool, but will have outside water time at our water slide.
5. What Activities will my children be doing? All kids will do a variety of activities such as, trampolines, swimming or water play, outside time, tumble track, obstacle course, zip line, group games, and much more!! Students are assigned to age and gender groups at the beginning of the day and will remain with this group throughout the day. They will rotate through the many activities carefully planned to keep your child active and involved. Camp is fast paced, action packed and FUNtastic. Our on-site pool has a full time lifeguard on duty. Watch our schedule for our themes that add that extra fun to camp.
6. How flexible is your camp? Our camp is designed to be ultra-flexible! You choose what days you want to come. Come as much or as little as you like, there are no minimum number of days. You must book your days in advanced, but if your schedule changes, you can move a day of camp for only a $5.00 fee (per day). Please note, there are no credits or refunds for unused days of camp.
7. What to Bring? Lunch, Water Bottle. Swim suit, sunscreen and towel (summer camp only)
*NO electronic devices are permitted (including i-Pods, cell phones & handheld games)
8. What to Wear? Comfortable clothing, shorts/sweatpants and/or athletic clothing. Preschool Campers should come with swimsuit on under their clothing.
9. How do we handle children with allergies? When you register for camp, please be sure to indicate specific allergies – especially food or environmental allergies. When you check your child into camp for the day, please mention your child’s allergies to our staff at check in and your child will be given a red allergy band with their specific allergy written on the band. You are welcome to leave your child’s Epi Pen or bennedryl in our office, LABELED with your child’s name on it. We are NOT a peanut free facility, however, we will have a lunch and snack table specified to be peanut free. We will also make sure children with peanut allergies will get to sit with friend that have peanut free lunches!
Membership Fee of $50 per student will be due if booking more than 5 days camp
PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE TIME OF RESERVATION. THERE ARE NO CREDITS OR REFUNDS FOR UNUSED DAYS OF CAMP. NO EXCEPTIONS.